PREVIOUS MAIN EVENT. Last Week's Great Features
|MY GLASS HOUSE | THE PREVIOUS EVENT | THE NEXT EVENT | THE WRITERS/GUIDELINES ||
- Weekly cartoons by OLIVER GASPIRTZ. Come back every Tuesday for an update of CARTOONS BY GASPIRTZ.
- DAY ONE: KEVIN CAREY reviews history to explain the crisis at the heart of the European Union. "AUSTRIA"
- MEMOIRS OF THE INFORMATION AGE: ROD AMIS says the real Internet economy challenge is in business-savvy management. "The Real IT Shortage"
- MY GLASS HOUSE: This week our Publisher's sandbox updates Loyal Readers on recent innovations at the World's Magazine and continues its exploration of his Legacy. "Year of The Dragon"
- PLANETARY MADNESS: JENNIFER BLUE has this week's horoscope for your amusement and amazement.
- Today: RECOMMENDED DAILY REQUIREMENT (RDR): ROD AMIS drops back to Noir Fiction. "Jungle Bunny"
- TABLOID HART: Is Hillary up to the battering of a New York race? THOMAS HART has his doubts. "You Have Been Warned"
- VOX POPULI: More of your letters. Ruby Braffs thinks Bob Powers swings; not of Public Notices; comments on the return of Mr. Trailer Trash; and much more!
FEED THE HUNGRY. You can help someone else in this world and IT WON'T COST YOU A DIME. If you simply remember to drop by The Hunger Site every day that you surf and click a simple button ONE LESS PERSON WILL GO HUNGRY. The food is distributed by the United Nations World Food Programme and paid for through the sponsorship of companies that care. Do your part.
|MY GLASS HOUSE | THE PREVIOUS EVENT | COMING ATTRACTIONS | THE WRITERS/GUIDELINES ||
© 2000, GENERATOR 21.E-mail your comments. We always like to hear from you. Send your kudos, brickbats and suggestions to email@example.com.