PREVIOUS MAIN EVENT. Last Week's Great Features
|MY GLASS HOUSE | THE PREVIOUS EVENT | THE NEXT EVENT | THE WRITERS/GUIDELINES ||
- BEST OF G21: A note from our Publisher taken from our 2 November, 1997 edition.
- Weekly cartoons by OLIVER GASPIRTZ. Come back every Sunday for an update of CARTOONS BY GASPIRTZ.
- CULTURECAST: JENNIFER BLUE returns with a fable about the Zero Tolerance stance in the Drug War. "Fiends"
- DAY ONE: MOIA group member JOHN MC GINNIS writes from Dallas, Texas, about how Rod's Socialist screed last week is off-base.
- G21 EUROPE: RASTISLAV DURMAN continues to be exercised about Mr. Life's creation of new stories for Eastern Europe, especially when he looks at the Czech economy and the recent election in the Ukraine. "Mr. Life's 15% Story"
- G21 MAILING LIST FAQ: Here's why you should be on our mailing list!
- MEMOIRS OF THE INFORMATION AGE: FELICITY USSHER examines the Heathrow Express and finds it wanting. Where's the interactivity? "Fast Train to the Future"
- MY GLASS HOUSE: Take another visit to our Publisher's sand-box.
- POWERSSOUND: BOB POWERS reviews new music for the holidays from WINDHAM HILL MUSIC, HAYDEE ALBA & DON MORRELL.
- PLANETARY MADNESS: JENNIFER BLUE has this week's horoscope for your amusement and amazement.
- YOUR VOX POPULI page has the results of the November Readership Poll and comments on Rod's GLASS HOUSE, Phil Martin's QUEER PLANET, Dan VandeMortel's IRISH EYES, and POWERSSOUND.
FEED THE HUNGRY. You can help someone else in this world and IT WON'T COST YOU A DIME. If you simply remember to drop by The Hunger Site every day that you surf and click a simple button ONE LESS PERSON WILL GO HUNGRY. The food is distributed by the United Nations World Food Programme and paid for through the sponsorship of companies that care. Do your part.
|MY GLASS HOUSE | THE PREVIOUS EVENT | COMING ATTRACTIONS | THE WRITERS/GUIDELINES ||
© 1999, GENERATOR 21.E-mail your comments. We always like to hear from you. Send your snide remarks to email@example.com.