PREVIOUS MAIN EVENT. Last Week's Great Features
|DON'T READ ME FIRST! | THE PREVIOUS EVENT | THE NEXT EVENT | THE WRITERS/GUIDELINES ||
- AMERICAN DREAMS: WOLF DEVOON returns with a reflection on the work of self-transformation. "The Aspirant Purpose"
- THE BEST OF G21: MAXINE's interview with Satan. Reprinted from March, 1995. "Could It Be: SATAN?"
- Weekly cartoons by OLIVER GASPIRTZ. Come back every Sunday for an update of CARTOONS BY GASPIRTZ.
- CULTURE CAST: JENNIFER BLUE wanted to shoot her television set the way Elvis did. "A Death in The Family"
- DAY ONE: KEVIN CAREY on the death of Julius Nyerere and the new Pakistan.
- G21 EUROPE: RASTISLAV DURMAN says Life's competition with writers is beginning to work his last nerve. "F & F & F in Eastern Europe & The Neighborhood"
- MEMOIRS OF THE INFORMATION AGE: ROD AMIS asks if we will be able to keep the "World Wide" in the Web.
- POWERSSOUND: BOB POWERS reviews new music from MATT DARRIAU & BALLIN THE JACK, MARK LAMBERT, JULIE ADAMS.
- DON'T READ ME FIRST!: ROD AMIS gives the background skinny in his weekly Publisher's Note.
- PLANETARY MADNESS: JENNIFER BLUE has this week's horoscope for your amusement and amazement.
FEED THE HUNGRY. You can help someone else in this world and IT WON'T COST YOU A DIME. If you simply remember to drop by The Hunger Site every day that you surf and click a simple button ONE LESS PERSON WILL GO HUNGRY. The food is distributed by the United Nations World Food Programme and paid for through the sponsorship of companies that care. Do your part.
|DON'T READ ME FIRST! | THE PREVIOUS EVENT | COMING ATTRACTIONS | THE WRITERS/GUIDELINES ||
© 1999, GENERATOR 21.E-mail your comments. We always like to hear from you. Send your snide remarks to firstname.lastname@example.org.