PREVIOUS MAIN EVENT. Last Week's Great Features
- AMERICAN DREAMS: ROD AMIS comments of "Dreams Of Empire"
- Weekly cartoons by OLIVER GASPIRTZ. Come back every Sunday for an update of CARTOONS BY GASPIRTZ.
- DAY ONE: KEVIN CAREY looks at the drawbacks of having three level of global economic forecasting. "GROWTH."
- MEMOIRS OF THE INFORMATION AGE: ADAM J. SMITH declares a "War on The Web."
- YOUR POWERSSOUND: BOB POWERS spins new music CDs by CHICO O'FARRILL, DAVID ORNETTE CHERRY, SOLAR WIND and CHRIS WHITELY.
- DON'T READ ME FIRST!: ROD AMIS gives the background skinny in his weekly Publisher's Note.
- PLANETARY MADNESS: JENNIFER BLUE has this week's horoscope for your amusement and amazement.
FEED THE HUNGRY. You can help someone else in this world and IT WON'T COST YOU A DIME. If you simply remember to drop by The Hunger Site every day that you surf and click a simple button ONE LESS PERSON WILL GO HUNGRY. The food is distributed by the United Nations World Food Programme and paid for through the sponsorship of companies that care. Do your part.
© 1999, GENERATOR 21.E-mail your comments. We always like to hear from you. Send your snide remarks to email@example.com.