PREVIOUS MAIN EVENT. Last Week's Great Features
- AMERICAN DREAMS: ROD AMIS on living "The Swinging Lifestyle."
- Weekly cartoons by OLIVER GASPIRTZ. Come back every Sunday for an update of CARTOONS BY GASPIRTZ.
- DAY ONE: KEVIN CAREY on the problems posed by the U.S. legal system as based in its Constitution.
- MEMOIRS OF THE INFORMATION AGE: An e-mail from a Loyal Reader in San Francisco prompts a look at the current disarray in the Domain Name System (DNS.)
- DON'T READ ME FIRST!: ROD AMIS gives the background skinny in his weekly Publisher's Note.
- PLANETARY MADNESS: JENNIFER BLUE has this week's horoscope for your amusement and amazement.
- YOUR VOX POPULI page of Reader e-mails talks about our Matt Hale Interview, Jorge Zentner, Rod's taking his media critique on the road, and a kudo for our latest Silver Surf award winner.
FEED THE HUNGRY. You can help someone else in this world and IT WON'T COST YOU A DIME. If you simply remember to drop by The Hunger Site every day that you surf and click a simple button ONE LESS PERSON WILL GO HUNGRY. The food is distributed by the United Nations World Food Programme and paid for through the sponsorship of companies that care. Do your part.
© 1999, GENERATOR 21.E-mail your comments. We always like to hear from you. Send your snide remarks to firstname.lastname@example.org.