13 - 15 AUGUST, 1998
The Main Event:
IN THE SPOTLIGHT:
- LONDON CALLING!: FLISS USSHER visits the home of Automatic Loyalty.
- G21 DAY ONE: TODAY: ROD on being an itinerant Web writer.
- A new Joke of the Day in your HOUSE OF CARDS.
- G21 DAY ONE: TODAY: ROD delivers preliminary results of our Monicagate Poll.
- RADIO ACTIVE: RADIO RAHEEM says "Well, it's Headline News..."
- PLANETARY MADNESS: JENNIFER BLUE provides her 125th inimitable Starcast. It's About YOU!
- FAX NIKITA: More of the Strange, but True.
- POWERSBOOKS: To enhance your summer reading regimen(hurry!) BOB POWERS reviews new thrillers by RIDLEY PEARSON AND MICHAEL D.McCLELLAN, and recommends a Thoreauean meditation by JOHN HANSON MITCHELL.
- K.O.'s CALLS: KRIS "KO" OLSON talks more Baseball.
- G21 DAY ONE: TUESDAY: ROD's back with a LOYAL READER POLL.
- TABLOID HART: THOMAS HART on the resignation letter that rocked Colorado: JONBENET DETECTIVE CRIES FOUL.
- G21 ASIA: ROD AMIS provides a follow-up to his series on the Cambodia election: Mirage on the Mekong.
- IRISH EYES: Guest Contributor DAN VANDEMORTEL returns to Rate Congress on Human Rights for Northern Island.
- POWERSSOUND: BOB POWERS on Jazz cornetist RUBY BRAFF, singer FREDDY COLE, and the WOODY HERMAN BAND.
- A DAY ONE TWO-FER:
G21 DAY ONE: MONDAY: G21 Alumnus CHUCK NYREN on the Music of the Road.
G21 DAY ONE: MONDAY: BOB POWERS on the Top 100 That Wasn't.
- In DON'T READ ME FIRST! Our Publisher on This Week's Edition.
- YOUR VOX POPULI page is updated. More e-mails from our Readers
LAST WEEK'S EVENT
AND if you like checking the mag' out in small chunks CLICK on the animation!
Copyright, 1998, GENERATOR 21.
E-mail your comments. We still like to hear from you. Send your snide remarks to email@example.com.
Have YOU checked the Barnes & Noble Search Engine?