7 - 9 AUGUST, 1998
The Main Event:
IN THE SPOTLIGHT:
- YOUR HOUSE OF CARDS has a new Joke of the Day.
- G21 DAY ONE: TODAY: ROD AMIS says "What A World(Wide Web)!
- YOUR VOX POPULI page is updated. More e-mails from our Readers!
- G21 DAY ONE: TODAY: PHIL MARTIN says "Thank You," to the late SHARI LEWIS.
- G21 ASIA: Alumnus KIM CARTER returns to report on the Full Moon parties of Koh Phangan, Thailand, and the drug ships of Hong Kong.
- FAX NIKITA is back on deck with more of The Weird!
- QUEER PLANET: PHIL MARTIN decides to visit summer camp and gets the surprise of a lifetime. "CAMP HOMO NO MO."
- ON DRUGS: ADAM J. SMITH on kids in Florida who have a new game: "Drug Dealer." "The Pompano Beach Twelve."
- POWERSBOOKS: BOB POWERS on the reissue of two titles by ALBERT SCHWEITZER, JOHN P. NEWPORT's tome on the New Age movement, and JOHN LOUGHERY on Gay History.
- RADIO ACTIVE: RADIO RAHEEM says "WHERE ARE THE SISTAHS?"
- G21 DAY ONE: TODAY: THOMAS HART explains this "Slow Week for Dish." [Excuses, excuses. --- Ed.]
- K.O.'s CALLS: K.O. on the Mo Vaughn Saga.
AND in a SPECIAL G21 SPORTS EXTRA: ADAM J.SMITH & KRIS OLSON take off the gloves in a Beantown versus The Big Apple bout. Marv Albert takes it on the chin.
- G21 DAY ONE: TODAY: ROD AMIS on the The Evidence of Our Own Eyes.
- POWERSSOUND: BOB POWERS "sings" the praises of Sonny Rollins' new CD "Global Warming; looks at the Arbor Records Sampler; GOSSIPS about:
- In DON'T READ ME FIRST! Our Publisher on This Week's Edition.
LAST WEEK'S EVENT
AND if you like checking the mag' out in small chunks CLICK on the animation!
Copyright, 1998, GENERATOR 21.
E-mail your comments. We still like to hear from you. Send your snide remarks to email@example.com.
Have YOU checked the Barnes & Noble Search Engine?