BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE WORLD'S MAGAZINE.
WHY should you advertise here? We'll tell you.
KATRINA & THE LOST CITY OF NEW ORLEANS by Rod Amis
New Orleans is the Lost City of America.A portion of the proceeds of this book will go to the New Orleans Hospitality Workers Fund. The cooks, servers and restaurant workers of New Orleans have provided fabulous times and memories for millions. Now we must remember them in their time of need.
AFRICA FRESH! New Voices from the First Continent
An anthology of African writing only featured on the Internet until now, this book features the collected works of writers for the G21 AFRICA section of generator21.net. The eight writers represented here are from around the continent and present an exciting look at cutting-edge fiction and reporting from the first continent today.Buy the book or get a downloadable PDF copy now!
To read this article in Deutsch, Francaise, Italiano, Portuguese, Espanol, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Russian, copy and paste the complete URL ("http://www.generator21.net/advert.html") and enter it in the box after you click through.
There's a reason so many Smart People around the globe come to The World's Magazine for insight, commentary and a reality check. We've been reporting "on the ground" perspectives on the news for years.
We've been picky about our features and very picky about the people who sponsor them. We've made it for nine years on reader contributions, which allowed us the chance to be picky about the advertising we run on these pages as well.Being an advertiser at the G21 Web site puts you in a very elite group, offering your products and services to special people from inside and outside of the United States. The fact is, unlike most U.S.-based Web publications, a full 40% of our readers reside in Europe, South America, Asia and Africa. [*See "Demographic Information" below.]
In fact, our demographic has always been special, because we've always been a Web publication with an international focus.
So why not do what the Smart Kids do and advertise with us?
You are judged by the company you keep.
We know you're lazy. Here's a button for a quick translation of this page. Just click on the flag for your country. You're welcome!
We'll talk about our advertising relationships in a moment. But first, let's look at the calibre of people you'll find in these pages. Among the subjects of our award-winning interview series have been:
- Atal Behari Vajpayee, Prime Minister of India;
- the Dalai Lama;
- African model Paulica Edim;
- acclaimed science fiction writer John Shirley ;
- veteran actor Sir Michael Caine;
- Brazilian director Hector Babenco;
- "The Day After Tomorrow" director Roland Emmerich;
- Spike Lee;
- actress and rocker Gina Gershon;
- "Vanity Fair" director Mira Nair;
- actress Neve Campbell;
- film star Jet Li;
- Catalina Sandina Moreno of the trenchant film "Maria Full of Grace;"
- Peter Verinder the new Australian author of the hot novel Ambition
- Leonardo DiCaprio talking about his new project with Martin Scorsese, "The Aviator"
- actor & director George Clooney;
- Thai kick-boxing star Tony Jaa;
- rapper, actor and producer Ice Cube;
- versatile American filmmaker Gus Van Sant;
- Omagh witness Michael Gallagher;
- Israel/Palestine activist Jennifer Loewenstein (among many others.)Let's look at some of the enterprises who already have chosen sponsorship of The World's Magazine to set themselves apart from the pack. Among our current advertising relationships you'll find:
Google AdSense Why not, when the ads are relevant to what our readers come to us for?
Veterans' Mortgages. Veterans need information about the best way to obtain a home for this families. This is a great place to go.
Powell's Book is probably the best place for bibliophiles. We think so.
Our Publisher's new book, Katrina & the Lost City of New Orleans, is proudly advertised here by his publisher, Lulu.com.
Who are our readers and how many of them will see your ad?
That's a great question. Here are the demographics:
Readership by country of origin [October 1 - October 25, 2005 - Top Countries]:
- Unique visitors per month: 80 Thousand
- Page Views per month: 300 - 450 Thousand
- Readership Age Range: 20 - 65
... and then there's the rest of the world. When you advertise in The World's Magazine, you put yourself in front of that world.
- United States: 48.15%
- United Kingdom 3.18%
- France 3.18%
- Canada 3.16%
- Germany 2.72%
- Netherlands 2.66%
- Italy 2.21%
- Belgium 2.14%
- Mexico 2.03%
- Switzerland 2.03%
- Australia 2.00%
- Brazil 1.82%
- Spain 1.79%
- Finland 0.69%
- Denmark 0.67%
- Japan 0.63%
- Poland 0.60%
- Sweden 0.50%
Enough about us. Click on this link and let us hear about YOU.
+++ THE Back to the Cover +++ RECOMMENDED +++